Hi everyone !
Today I'm presenting a french movie , its name is "Rien à déclarer" in french , means "Nothing to declare".
In this film we find two actors really known in France, they are called Benoît Porlvoorde and Dany Boon. I don't know if you know who they are !
I highly recommend this film because it's very funny ! This is the story of two customs officers, one Belgian and one French, and they hate each other ... Finally, it is what we believe ! They will have to join in a new mission: The introduction of the
flying custom.
I sincerely hope you will enjoy this film, if you look at it one day! Lol. ;)
flying custom.
I sincerely hope you will enjoy this film, if you look at it one day! Lol. ;)
Goodbye my friends, see you soon!
Adèle
Adèle


This looks very funny! Your review makes it sound very interesting! I would like to see it myself. The last weekend of March, I have the chance to attend the VCU (Virginia Commonwealth University)French Film Festival in Richmond, Virginia. I really hope they have this there! I will make sure to write you back, and tell you what I thought if I get a chance to see it! :-) Thank you for your wonderful review! :-)
RépondreSupprimerMrs. Barker