Hi ! I'm Marine Gabas , I was born in 1997 the first november so i'm 13 years old . I have one brother , his name's Quentin and he's 18 years old , he playing the guitar . I love singing so my brother and me practise music together . I live in Comps , it's not very famous ! My best friend name's Julie and she's not in my college but we have grown up together . I have one cat , Kiara , and two dogs , Princess and Choukette ! I like children , it's my passion with singing . My favourite animals are the tiger and the cat . I adore hang-out with my friends , I am crazy about shopping but I hate mathematics and vegetables . Soun it's my birthday , I'm very happy . I've good-tempered in general . I love holidays and my favourite movies are Street Dance and Remember Me .
Good bye and see you soun

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire