My presentation
Hello, my name is Mallory Martin. My birthday is on September 15th. I am only child. I have 14 years old. I like horses and dogs and be with my friends. I have one dog, her name is Dolfia and I have a fish, his name is Garry. I very like a holiday and riding the horses. My dream is to go to theCanada . I don’t like the snack.
If you have Facebook ? In Facebook my name is Mallory Martin and you? I would like to speak to you.
Hello, my name is Mallory Martin. My birthday is on September 15th. I am only child. I have 14 years old. I like horses and dogs and be with my friends. I have one dog, her name is Dolfia and I have a fish, his name is Garry. I very like a holiday and riding the horses. My dream is to go to the
If you have Facebook ? In Facebook my name is Mallory Martin and you? I would like to speak to you.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire