vendredi 21 octobre 2011


Good Morning !

  • My name is Manon Jullion ; I am fourteen years old. I was born on twelve october 1997 in Blaye. I live in Berson.
  • I have a little sister. She name is Sarah. She has ten years old.
  • My mother name is Sonia. And my father name is Franck.
  • I have two best-friends. She's name is Mathilde and Charline.
    -Mathilde has fourteen years old and she is not in my school.
    -Charline has fiveteen years old and she is in my school.
  • My passion is a dance. I practise a dance (modern-jazz) since I am four years old.
  • I love take a photos and a vidéos. I love eat a chocolate. And listen a music. I like a shopping ans hang-out with my friends.
  • I hate a spiders.
  • I would like to become a photograph.

Good-bye ! I would like to hear about new. Kiss.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire