vendredi 21 octobre 2011


Hello

Hello my name's Lionel.
My name family is Corazza.
I'm fourteen years old.
My hobbies is a surf ,basket-ball and natation.
Mysport is a surf and natation.
I love a skate-board and guitare.
I crazy about surf,moto cross and car de course.
I hate vanilla.
My family is composed of:two sisters (Flavie and Luna).
And three brothers (olivier,eric and clement)

 
HELLO
My name is mehdi, i'm thirteen years old.
I am four brothers and no sister,my father is care help and my mothers is care help .I can speak English for 5 years my speaking good english,my up at 6h45 after I laives and a 7h55 my go to school on my bike BMX cross bike.The course changes every day,then in the evening I returned to cycling and I like your friend kalled.And that's how it goes throughout the week as its


Good bye and the next.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire