Hi, my name is Anna ! I'm 13 years old. My birthday is in December. I live with my mother and my little brother because my parents are divorced. I see my father every 2 weeks. I like hang out with my friends, I'm never at home ! I'm crazy about mode and music. My dream is to go to « fashion- week » in New- York. I like travelling, my favourite travel is in Guadeloupe (it's far away of France !) I dislike mathematics and biology but I like English and History. I have 1 fish, his name is Basile Junior. Junior because my first fish is dead... The name of my best friend (girl) is Valentine and my other best friend (boy) is Evan.
I love go in summer camps.
If you have facebook, my pseudo is Anna Boyrie, and you ? I would like to chat with you !
Bye bye !

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire