HELLO
My name is Emma-Joy DUBLED. I am 13. I am from France. I live in a little village of Aquitaine, about one hour from Bordeaux.
My parents are divorced but they do not fight. I live with my mother but my father come visit from time to time.
I am the fourth child. I have two big sisters, my big big sister is a manequin, one big brother and a little brother. I have a very good friends; and two cats and a dog. My dog is very cute and clever.
I am sporty, I practisded judo and volley in school.
I am good-tempered and funny. I am hard-working. I am crazy about sleeping and tecnology (not material; think). I help my mother in the house who works.
Hello
My name is amélia
My last name is belpaire
I am thirteen years old
I have one cat,one dog ,five rabbits and nine birds
I was born on the twenty six th of june two thousand ninety-nine eight
I was born blaye
I have three brothers her last name is sam , thomas and évan
My hobbies is make cake
I like eating butter penut and nutela.
I love twilight and vampire drairie.
I hate jjustin bieber but is very ugly.
I enjoy eating candy.
good-bye
Hello!
My name is Camille Sicaud,I am 13 years old. I am french. I live in Fours in Gironde.My mother is a cashier and my fasther is a winemaker.
I have 1 little sister and 2 dogs and 1 horse.
My favorite sport is Horse-raiding.I love vampire diaries and twilight.I like music very much.
I hate mathématiques and technologie.I don't like bananas and zucchini.
I am good-tempered.I' m crazy about sleeping.
GOOD-BYE!!!!!!!!!
Hello,
My name is Eva. I am 13 years old. I live in Reignac , near bordeaux , in france.
I am in 4e and my matter favourite is English. I hate mathématique.
I have a dog, she is very clever.
I love sport, particularly the karaté.
I like a pets very much but I can't stand a snake.
I enjoy « malcolm » and « The Simpson ».
My favourite colour is blue because I like water.
I love your countrie and I hope go to América one day.
Veiled! I am finish!
Good Bye! Eva Juet



Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire