vendredi 21 octobre 2011

Hello!!


Hello!

My name is Thomas Leblanc, I am fourteen years old. I have one sister she have twenty years old. I have 1 dog he called Eros.
I love playing football, basketball and videos games, i playing on PS3. I play a bit piano and I practise football
I hate fish, zucchinis, cabbages and Justin Bieber.
I started school at 8:00 am and i finish at 16:45 pm. I'm wake up at 6:30am.

Good bye !
Thomas

1 commentaire:

  1. Hello:
    My name is Jamie Orr. I don't have a family name besides having a nickname. My nickname is bambam, which was given to me by my parents. We don't like Justin Bieber or Twilight either. I think ya'll did a great job on creating that blog. I also love that ya'll hate Justin Bieber and Twilight. I am a senior student at Southern Vance High School. My hobbies are cutting grass, hunting, hanging out up town, spending time with my lovely fiancee, texting on my phone and playing games. I'm a all around fitted person, called Mr. Fixit because I can fix all things that I put my mind into fixing

    RépondreSupprimer