vendredi 21 octobre 2011



Hello my name is marc .I am thirteen years old I live in villeneuve

samllvillage in south west of France. I don't like the geometry .

I hate eating zuchini ,I can't bear driking milk I love to eat meat cheval.

I like evry kind of moovies and music exept Justin beiber and Twilight.

I practise basket ball ,the foot and the viet vô dao vietnamian martial art I am pretty well.

I praticed judo japenese martial art .Iget up early and go to bed later.

I have one sister she is fifteen years old,my mother job's tax examiner and

my father work's at the post.I love my XBOX 360 ,I hate the school but

I enjoy speak english.Answer quickly please talk to you soon.

1 commentaire:

  1. Hello,
    I am Jonathan. I love that so many of you hate Justin Beiber and Twilight(all of America does too). And I like that you like to play on Xbox 360. Today, we are celebrating Halloween. Halloween is a day that people dress up in costumes(even adults) and go door to door in trick or treating. People dress up as superheros, villains, movie characters, and really anything that you can possibly be. When we trick or treat, we go around door to door asking for candy saying "trick or treat!" The original idea was that your neighbors would give you candy to keep you from doing mischief to them or their house. A popular "trick" is for kids to throw toilet paper, and eggs at someone's house. . . usually, people just give you candy though. Today, I am dressed up as a Aladdan with baggy pants, a vest, a belt, and a hat with a feather! We will send pictures soon!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer